How to Find a DNA Test in Staten Island – DNA Testing in NYC
Life occasionally throws unexpected circumstances at us; an unexpected pregnancy, the person that walks into your life suddenly and claims they are your parent or sibling, or a great relationship gone bad. No matter the circumstances, it is very relieving to shed light on unanswered questions. Hence, many are seeking a DNA test in Staten Island to answer some of those questions.
While NYC DNA Testing Centers cannot offer solutions to every problem that you are facing, we offer DNA testing in NYC that potentially answers many of your questions. As a result, you put yourself in a better position to make informed decisions. Ultimately, if you’re searching for a DNA test in Staten Island – you’ve come to the right place.
A DNA Test in Staten Island Provides the Answers You Seek
NYC DNA Testing Centers offers a variety of DNA tests to shed light on multiple scenarios. Here’s a quick rundown of the different types of DNA testing in NYC that we offer:
- Maternity Testing – These tests confirm or deny a biological relationship of an alleged mother to her child.
- Paternity Testing – A DNA paternity test in NYC confirms or denies a child’s relationship to a suspected father.
- Grandparentage Testing – These tests establish or negate a genetic match between a child and alleged grandparents.
- Siblingship Testing – This form of testing establishes or denies a genetic similarity between two alleged siblings.
- Avuncular Testing – An avuncular DNA test establishes or refutes a genetic match between a child and their uncle. These tests function well when a father is not available for DNA testing in NYC.
- Immigration DNA Testing – The visa application process requires supporting documents to substantiate a familial relationship between a petitioner and a beneficiary. However, in cases where the petitioner lacks documentation, immigration DNA testing serves as substantiating evidence.
Getting a DNA Test in Staten Island is Simple
NYC DNA Testing Centers makes it easy for our customers to obtain a DNA test in Staten Island. Simply call us to schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you. Then, arrive at any of our various locations for the DNA sample collection.
Also, it’s worth noting that we offer mobile DNA collection services for certain areas and special premium accommodations for qualifying persons. It’s best to call to determine whether you’re in the service area or not.
Regardless of the option you choose, the DNA sample collection process takes about a minute and is a painless process. After, we submit your DNA sample to our partnered lab that offers AABB DNA testing in NYC. Within 2 to 3 business days later, the lab sends you a confidential report detailing the results of your test.
We understand that when facing stressful and potentially life-changing situations, time just seems to drag on. Minutes can seem like hours, and days can seem like weeks. That’s why we strive to provide accurate results as quickly as possible. There are no painfully long turnaround times when you choose NYC DNA Testing Centers. We may not have all the answers for you – but we’re committed to helping you along the way with the highest-quality DNA testing in NYC. Give us a call and start eliminating doubts right away.